Eagle Vision Institute maintains a Student Support Office led by the Student Welfare Manager. The Student Support Office provides relevant and timely assistance to students to help them cope with any learning and living challenges that they may face from time to time such as:
- Securing the appropriate class placement for their language performance level.
- Helping students to resolve accommodation problems and negotiate better arrangements with their house owners.
- Assisting students to overcome their peculiar learning difficulties to enable them to make progress in their learning
- Providing appropriate orientation to all new students to enable them to live and learn successfully in Accra
- Receiving students’ complaints and suggestions and timely acting on same to improve students’ learning experience at Eagle Vision Institute
- Arranging for extra-curricular learning experiences that will help the students in their personal development and growth
- Assisting students to plan for and access higher learning in accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana and abroad