(This Course is Not available at the moment)
French is an international language, a business language and a language for higher education. Your ability to communicate in French will increase your job opportunities and make your travelling easy. Ghana is surrounded by French-speaking countries and French is the second language of the United Nations.
At Eagle Vision Institute, we use a practical teaching approach in order to make you a world class bilingual communicator. Your French will improve within weeks as you also have the opportunity to meet a lot of Francophone students learning English at Eagle Vision Institute.
For convenience purposes, we have set up two training centres: New Achimota and kokomlemle C 47/4 ROLYAT CASTLE ROAD opposite MYCRO CHEMIST, near TOP RADIO. NEW ACHIMOTA Behind Azumah Nelson’s residence
Course facts and fees:
- Registration fee: GHC 30.00
- Saturday session: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Tuition fee: GHC 300.00 / 3 months
- Evening session: Three days in the week (6.00 pm to 7.30 pm) Tuition fee: GHC 500.00 / 3 months
- Study materials: 2 books and 1 CD per level (3 levels in all) Cost: GHC 120.00
- Examinations:Certificates awarded by the French Ministry of Education to validate the French language
- knowledge of foreign candidates (DELF – DALF – TCF – TEF)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes